- Understanding how coffee is grown
- Learning about the processing process
- Tasting at least a couple of Fairview’s renowned brands.
We have two exciting coffee tours daily between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To ensure a place on these tours that are in high demand one should make an early booking through our website or via office line +254 722 707 909. The tours immerse you in the intricate details of the coffee-making process from the budding of the flowers to the final cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Our coffee tours are customized for you to get the most out of it. Our Coffee Promotions Specialist takes a keen interest in our guest experience and is there to ensure you have an educative, fun, and memorable experience. Should you wish to discuss a customized package for a corporate event or large organized group, please call our offices to discuss this with us
Coffee Tour Details
Requirements for the tour
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Hat
- When wet gamboots
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Bottle of water
Refreshments and Lunch
- You are encouraged to carry bottled water and packed lunches for picnics
- Incase you need to order for packed lunch at the farm, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance for the lunch.
- We provide coffee and cookies after the tour is complete.
Coffee Tour Brief
Book a coffee tour with us. Our intention is to become a premier and vibrant educational tourism destination and to support diversification of Kenya’s tourism product, promote greater domestic consumption of coffee and educate current and potential consumers about the coffee production processes